If you’re pressed for time and don’t have the luxury of working body parts separately in the gym, then I highly recommend doing 2-3 full-body workouts per week.
Full-body workouts are great because you don’t waste a lot of time resting one body part before you can work it again, you just move on to another body part.
For example, when you go to the gym just to work your legs, you will have to rest for a significantly longer period of time between sets, because every exercise you do in the gym is a leg exercise.
But if you’re doing a full-body workout, you don’t have to worry about that – If you just did a leg exercise you can move on to a back, stomach or shoulder exercise.
Here is an example of a full-body workout for you to try:
*Note: Do all of the following exercises with an amount of weight that feels VERY LIGHT to you.
- Leg Press (3 Sets of 15 Repetitions)
- Back Extension (3 sets of 20 Repetitions)
- Seated Row (3 Sets of 15 Repetitions)
- Hamstring Curls (3 Sets of 15 Repetitions)
- Leg Extensions (3 Sets of 15 Repetitions)
- Shoulder Press (3 sets of 20 Repetitions)
- Calf Raises (3 Sets of 20 Repetitions)
- Crunches (3 Sets of 20 Repetitions)
To have the BEST workout possible you need the workout essentials:
Workout Shoes – Brooks Running
Workout Clothing – Activewear USA
Fitness Gear – Worldwide Sport Supply